call of duty: black ops 4\'s microtransactions are terrible, but do they ruin the game?

Activision continues to take the same dirty approach in all aspects of Dutyfranchise.
The publisher released the game without any paid micro-transactions, let\'s start the review, and then add the pay-for-a-month later to the game.
We all know how it works and we all know it\'s suspicious.
The question is, if these micro-transactions are only superficial and do not affect the game, should they affect the comment score?
For example, Treyarch and Activision recently put a red dot cross line in the game store.
You can buy this red spot for 100 duty points.
It\'s a ridiculous project, though maybe there\'s no more ridiculous than the pistol grip skins you can take out of the loot box in Call of loot: World War II.
That sounds ridiculous, of course.
Why would someone buy a red dot?
Why would this even be considered because Treyarch wanted to sell to players in the first place?
The problem is that there have been so many such things in the game over the past day.
Back in the past, a lot of different cosmetics, like the different uniforms of your multiplayer characters, were not sold at the beginning.
They can be unlocked with options in the game or menu.
At least in black Ops 4, you can earn something by playing, but there is no way to earn COD Points to buy what you can\'t earn by playing.
This is a $60 game.
In fact, you will need to pay at least $100 to get the game and four DLC packs if you want the full experience.
Despite multiple other sources of revenue, Activision stubbornly refuses to keep up with the times and releases new maps to all players for free.
I love black action 4, but the greed shown here is a turning point --off.
However, I\'m still not sure if it really affects my enjoyment of Black Action 4.
The other day I watched this video at youuber skypp and he talked about how the red dot-a-pot-of-the-ball-is breaking the straw on the back of the camel.
As a protest against these ridiculous micro-transactions, he removed positive reviews of the game.
I understand. I do.
We should continue to work on these issues.
Frankly, I don\'t think anyone should buy a thing from a commodity store, I \'ve talked about it, no matter what the revenue model here, first of all, items actually sold are often not worth your money.
What I\'m struggling with here is that I don\'t think the micro-transaction of the game makes me enjoy it more and more.
None of these really affect the game.
Whether it\'s by paying or grinding the flow of contraband, I don\'t care about buying these items.
I even have the deluxe version that comes with COD points and I spent some just for fun and nothing worth buying.
I just ignored the store and played the game for fun.
In games like fortnite I kind of like collecting cool costumes but it\'s freeto-
In theory, I can play games so I don\'t have to pay a penny and I\'ll be fine. (
Because it\'s too expensive, I probably shouldn\'t have aFortniteskin habits, but at least Epic doesn\'t sell games, but expensive cosmetics, and then, in addition to everything else, DLC map packs. )
The point is that due to the introduction of micro-transactions, my enjoyment of black Ops 4 has not diminished at all.
I think they are not doing well.
I think Treyarch tried to replicate the model but did not succeed.
But I also think the game is still very interesting, very beautiful--
After some adjustments to the new experts, zero--a well-balanced first-person shooter.
I like multiplayer best, but power outages are also a very interesting mode of Battle Royale.
I don\'t feel the need to remove my active Black Ops 4 review.
Should I say \"don\'t buy or play this game because of Activision greed, micro-transactions are ridiculous\" or should I say \"don\'t pay for these ridiculous MTMs, but playing games is still ridiculous and interesting.
\"I mean, it\'s one thing if the game is directly affected by.
We saw this in Star Wars: Frontline II. to-
EA won without withdrawing.
But the Black Ops 4 is not paid. to-win.
Where does a person draw a line?
Some are hardliners and firmly oppose small transactions in all paymentsto-play games.
In this category, Jim Stirling thought of it.
In this era, I find this position rather untenable.
If you can play a free or paid game without having to spend any extra money on it, I really don\'t see any harm.
Actually, I think it\'s more problematic to wrap the map DLCs at this point.
To be honest, it\'s a tough question and a question that I don\'t have a clear answer.
I think it would be easier to be a hardline, just say no to any game that lets you pay and then pay again (and again)
But for games like black action 4 or death line, I never felt the need to spend money first.
It\'s hard to get points or not recommend fun games just because Activision or rock stars want their whales.
Just play these games and you\'ll be fine without spending more than the entrance fee.
You won\'t miss anything.
All Black Action 4 skins are ridiculous anyway. (
Frankly, the whole expert system has left a lot of unsatisfactory places, in part because I found them very cartoon and have been like this since Action 3. )
There is no correct or wrong answer here.
But I\'m curious about what you think.
Tell me on Twitter or Facebook and thank you as always for coming!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

rufio costume

10 Tips to Ordering Kitchen Cabinets Online

Guangdong NEW ENERGY Technology Development